We use biodegradable mail bags or recycled packaging and we re-use any packaging from our deliveries (which may include plastic). If you would prefer paper packaging please let us know via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard delivery takes between 3 to 5 working days to reach you.
We aim to send out your order within one to two working days, excluding weekends. In busy times it may take us a little longer. Depending how much it weighs, your order will go by Royal Mail second class or standard parcel, or by courier, in which case a signature will be required when you receive your parcel.
Couriers deliver Monday to Friday, Royal Mail deliver Monday to Saturday - if you know you are usually out during the day, ask us to send your parcel to a different address when you place your order.
If your order does not arrive within a few days please let us know WITHIN 28 days of payment. This is a reasonable amount of time to notice that your package has not arrived. We are a small family business and rely on our customer's integrity and honesty. It is a little unfair and we feel unreasonable to ask us to resend a parcel if we are informed that it is missing AFTER 28 days. We cannot therefore resend an order if we are informed that it has not arrived within this period.
Europe and Overseas Delivery
We deliver to all EU countries, and the Rest Of The World. Postage costs vary depending on the weight of your order and destination. Delivery time also varies but should not take longer than 2 weeks from when we send it.
Please note that we are unable to offer free delivery on overseas orders (including Ireland, and Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands if over 2kg), and for deliveries to Highlands and Islands, there may be an extra charge for heavier orders - if in doubt, please email us.
UK 0 - 1.9 KG (excl. Ireland, The Highlands & The Channel Islands) - £2.99
UK - FREE SHIPPING OVER £75
UK Over 2KG, Ireland, The Highlands & The Channel Islands up to 2 KG - £5.99
Rest Of Europe - £18.85 - £27.99
EUROPE - FREE SHIPPING OVER £150
Rest Of The World - £28.65
If you know you will be out, please do provide a delivery address where packages can be received, as once orders have been returned to us for a reason within your control, (such as no one was in to take delivery) a re-delivery charge of £3.45 will be incurred. If such undelivered orders are subsequently cancelled, any refund will have all delivery and return charges deducted from the refund amount.
Within 30 Days of purchase
- To get your money back, goods must be returned to the correct returns address - we'll give you that when you get in touch - within 30 days of receipt, in its original packaging, undamaged, and in a saleable condition.
- We'll issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge), to the card you paid with (or Paypal if you paid with that), or exchange the item for a different size/colour if preferred, within 10 working days of receipt.
What to do after 30 Days
- Outside of the 30 Day period, if any of our products have failed you in any way, please contact us and we can discuss the options - we may be able to exchange, repair or replace, depending on the problem.
- We do not offer refunds on items you were given as a gift. However, we are happy to exchange them for other items in our store, to the same value (or more if you pay the difference), subject to the returned item coming back in "as new" condition ie unused.
- If you're returning goods because they are faulty or were received in a damaged condition, please contact us as soon as possible, so that we can process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible, as returns received back without the right details may take longer to sort out.
- If the goods are faulty or damaged on receipt, we'll replace the goods or refund your money, as you prefer.
- If on inspection it is obvious that any fault occurred due to damage, misuse, neglect, repair or modification by you the customer, then unfortunately we won't be able to cover postage charges or offer a refund/replacement.
- When sending something back that's faulty or damaged, please use an appropriate shipping method: when you get in touch we'll let you know which shipping method to use. As long as you use this method we will refund your return postage charges in full.
Distance Selling Regulations - 14 Day Cancellation
It is your statutory right to cancel your purchase for any reason within 14 working days from the day after you receive the goods. You must return the goods to us at your expense or we will arrange collection at your expense. Please note if we have to arrange collection it is invariably more costly than if you return the goods to us.
How to Return
When returning an item, please contact us first and when sending back, please make sure you include:
- your full name and contact details
- order number (found on the delivery note)
- the goods in their original packaging
- a copy of the original delivery note would be good.
At the same time, please tell us why you are returning your goods, so we can quickly put things right.